The MD22 is a robust low/medium power motor driver, designed to supply power for two motors
- Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward with second channel for steering.
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - RC Mode - with the first channel controlling the speed and second channel for steering.
- Control 5 - I2C Interface, Up to 8 modules on bus. Two modes of operation, direct control of motors or the ability to send a speed and a turn command.
- Size - 110mm x 52mm x 25mm
Voltage - 5v logic supply and 5v - 24v for the motor
Current - 50mA Max for logic and up to 5A for each motor
Control 1 - 2 independent channels of 0v - 2.5v - 5v
Full MD22 Documentation
24V 5A DUAL H-BRIDGE MOTOR DRIVER
- Product Code: PPMD22
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £52.79