The MD03 is a medium power motor driver, designed to supply power beyond that of any of the low power single chip H-Bridges that exist. Main features are ease of use and flexibility. The motor's power is controlled by on-board Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) generators driving the H-Bridge Transistors.
- Voltage - 5v logic supply and 5v - 24v for the motor
- Current - 50mA Max for logic and up to 20A for the motor
- Control 1 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 5v (or PWM equiv.) with separate direction control
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Controlled by standard Radio Control system. Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - I2C Interface, full control, acceleration and status reporting. Up to 8 modules on bus. SCL speed up to 1MHz
- Current limiter - Preset at 20A
- Temperature limiter - Reduces power gracefully if module overheats
- Size - 113mm x 52mm x 30mm
24V 20A H BRIDGE MOTOR DRIVE
- Product Code: PPMD03
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £59.40