This deluxe amplifier kit is designed for iPods. The kit has a volume control and power LED. It can be powered by batteries or a DC power module, the batteries automatically disconnect when the power supply is used. It uses a TDA2822M audio amplifier IC which can output 1W per channel.
This kit includes:
- 1 x TDA2822M Audio Amplifer IC
- 1 x 8 Pin IC Holder
- 1 x 1Kohm Resistor
- 2 x 10Kohm Resistors
- 1 x 10Kohm Dual Potentiometer
- 2 x 4.7ohm Resistors
- 1 x Red 5mm LED
- 2 x 100nF Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 2 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 2 x 100uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x iPod Cable
- 1 x PP3 Clip Lead
- 1 x Right Angle Power Switch
- 1 x DC Power Socket
- 2 x Speakers (8ohm, 66mm) and connecting wire
- 1 x Deluxe Stereo Amplifier PCB
- Supplied in Tough Plastic Box with internal dimensions of 95 x 60 x 70mm
PCB dimensions: 62mm x 50mm.
It has a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 2 to 15 volts.
It works nicely off a 9V battery (not supplied) or if you want to run it of the mains why not try our 12V wall power unit.
DELUXE STEREO AUDIO AMPLIFIER PROJECT KIT - IPOD VERSION
- Product Code: PPKIT2141IP
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £10.05