The all in one Aquarium control shield is here! With sensors for pH and ORP, EC, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. Paired with the MacroDuino Code you can focus less on coding and more on perfecting your setup.
- Gardening projects
- Whatever use you can think of!
- 1 1Wire USB hookup (easily hook up multiple devices)
- 1 I2C USB hookup (easily hook up multiple devices)
- 1 analog USB hookup (for analog pins 0 and 1, Vcc and GND are also hooked up to the USB connector so you can use whatever kind of sensor you want)
- RJ-45 connector for 4 digital outputs (or digital inputs or PWM outputs as they're PWM pins)
- 2 BNC connectors to measure pH or ORP
- 1 DS1307 RTC
- Double tall headers makes it easy to stack on top of other shields
- Measure conductivity
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Any Arduino clone that is pin compatible with the Arduino Uno/Duemilanove (it will say so in the description)
- 1 Arduarium Controller Ultimate Assembled
All documentation including schematics and usage can be found here.
You can also find additional posts about this shield here: posts tagged with Arduarium Controller
ARDUARIUM CONTROLLER ULTIMATE (ASSEMBLED)
- Brand: Proto-Pic
- Product Code: PPAQUACONT
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £115.59